Feather Bow Ties [Pheasant]
Yukon: Made with deep green pheasant feathers paired with pops of black and white venery pheasant.
Dunbar: Slate blue bow tie crafted from pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
Turner: Crafted using a checkerboard technique with alternating navy and brown pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
Wallace: The rich navy from lady pheasant feathers is offset by neutral tones of quail, pheasant and partridge feathers to create an ombre effect from the center to the outer edges.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.