Plum Thicket Pin
Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
Adder is crafted with grey partridge, army green and navy blue pheasant, and golden tan rooster feathers.
Cogdell is crafted with white goose and taupe quail feathers.
Nelson is crafted with navy blue pheasant feathers.
Pioneer is made of layers of peacock and pheasant feathers.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.