Feather Bow Ties
Marsh: Deep, rich shades of burgundy offset the golden iridescence of the peacock feather.
Old Ben: Crafted with our most iridescent turkey feathers that range in color from violet, copper, red and orange depending on the light. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
Original: Turkey feather bow tie is crafted with varying shades of black, olive, and subtle hints of copper.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.